Sunday, November 18, 2012

R

It has obviously been a long time since i posted on this blog.  I feel bad that I haven't been posting many pictures, but in all honesty, I haven't been taking many.  I keep thinking that next semester will be easier and I'll have more time.  What happens, is that each semester is equally busy if not more.  Add working and kids' schedules...not a lot of time for taking pictures.  The pictures I have taken tend to be with my phone and I need to find an easy way to transfer/post them on this blog.  (I'm sure there's an app for that!)

So, to start our updates, I'll start with Roby.

He PASSED his promotion test as well as his most recent PT test so should be sewing on TSgt in 13 days!  I'm so proud of him!!!  (Not to mention excited we won't have to worry about the stress of testing for a while!)

Roby recently completed his CCAF (Community College of the Air Force) degree.  This is the equivalent of an associates, and I think he said he'll be getting a second one complete soon.  His thoughts are now on what he would study if he (when!) he decides to work on his bachelors.  Because he still has 2.5 years left of teaching, and no trips, it would be the perfect time to get that done.  








He played summer hockey and is at a hockey game right now.  His first game of this season, we thought he broke his foot.  Luckily it was a deep bruise and he healed quickly.  









Lets see...what else.  For Halloween, I asked him what he thought about making our own tomb stones to put in our yard as decorations rather than the foam ones that you buy and fall apart.  He thought it was a great idea, and we ended up going all out!  He came up with a great design, executed it well, and put them all together.  The only thing I helped with was painting them after they already had the stone paint.  We had several comments on how great they look, and I think they are pretty cool!

  

Other than that, he's bummed about putting his motorcycles up for the winter and has been keeping busy helping shuttle the kids around for their appointments and activities!

No comments: