Tuesday, December 11, 2012

E

The second letter in REEN is for my name, so I guess my update is next.

I've been told that I've lived in a constant state of stress for about fifteen years.  And recently I had a conversation with someone else who has been told that.  She said that even though her job situation has slowed down, she has found other ways to fill her time and has not yet figured out how to relax.  She told me that I'll probably be the same way after I graduate.  That I will need to work at being able to slow down and relax.  Should be interesting.  Only a matter of months until I graduate with my bachelor's!

I'm a couple days away from being done with another semester.  I finished my online algebra class a couple weeks ago.  When signing up for it, I was told it was probably the hardest math class they had online and I would most likely need to go to the math center for help.  I got a B in the class, which I'm happy about.  I'm even more happy that I won't have to take a math class online again!  Student teaching in the clinic is a blast!  I absolutely love it and look forward to my Friday mornings.  I feel like I know what I'm doing and I do a decent job at it.  I had to be late one morning and was told that about half the class asked where I was and if I was ok.  I guess they don't mind me being there either!  I'll be taking another clinical student instruction class next semester in which I'll have more freedom and responsibility.  I hope I enjoy it just as much!

I've been working two days a week, sometimes more if I can find sub work.  Although I thought I'd be working four days a week at this point, it has allowed me time to work on school work.  (I'm often reminding that things happen for a reason and many I needed the extra time to not be so stressed.) Starting next week, my job situation is going to change completely.  I hope for the better!  If nothing else, it has helped me learn what I want out of a job and how I should/shouldn't be treated.

I haven't been taking pictures.  Like at all.  I don't know why.  I need to get my camera all charged up and put it somewhere more available so I'll be more likely to grab it.

Other than that, I'm just getting ready for the holidays to get here so we can focus on birthdays!  Plus, Nathan will be here in ONE week!  It'll be cool having him here for a holiday!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Congratulations Elissa, you are doing so much, that would be good if you could find some slow down time. Congrats on being so close to your Bachelors too, that is awesome. You are a very hard worker and have done great things with your life and family. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and fun time with Nathan visiting.
mom