Monday, January 16, 2012

We Love College

I just completed creating my first lesson plan.  I have one more to do this semester.  Ugh  It was a LOT more time consuming than I imagined it would be!  I worked on it a little here and there, then ALL day yesterday and today.  I will be presenting this lesson on the 26th, so I have plenty of time to stress if it will work out well or not.

Roby is in his second week of his classes.  He completed his first speech today (I think it turned out really well!).  He cracks me up with how stressed he gets right before something is due.  I'm sure I was 100 times worse my first semester back in school!

Roby and the kids have tomorrow off (I have to work).  They are all extremely happy to sleep in and do what they want!  I think Roby is going to take Nat to breakfast tomorrow.  Just the two of them.  I know she'll LOVE it!

And now, I'm going to get those five hours of sleep I desperately need before work...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: