Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Kids Come Home

After five weeks, Grandma and her brother drove the kids back home.  I know they had a great time visiting Grandma and other relatives, but I'm sure they were happy to come home too.  We didn't do anything very exciting the few days Grandma was here, but it was nice to just hang out.  The kids showed her some games on the Wii, we played board games, and just hung out.  It was weird and wonderful having Grandma in MY house for the first time! 















Natalie missed Maggie!  She dressed her up in several outfits and didn't let Maggie out of her site for quite a while!






At one point Natalie started showing grandma her beads.  Someone thought it would be a good idea to organize them, so that's what we all did!






Grandma gave the kids some gifts before she left.










 The kids really wanted to show me their new swimming skills!  After one failed attempt (the pool had closed for non-existent bad weather), we headed to the indoor swimming pool.  I'm seriously impressed with how confidant and how good they are!




Check out these swimming skills!





We taught Grandma how to play Pictureka!










My grandma and me.




1 comment:

88ender88 said...

awww haha reminds me of us swimmin at grandmas!
yaay! sweet skills makin it all the way across and "baby dives" haha