Monday, January 16, 2012

Braces?! What Braces???

Braces.  Oh how most people loooove them.  I know I'm funny.  The day finally came for Natalie to get her first set of braces off!  She was just a tad excited!  We decided to take a few (aka a LOT) of before and after pictures. 

She cracks me...and herself up!





No matter what, I love her smile!

Ethan was super supportive and sweet!










Last pics with braces on!














And they're off!!!











Unfortunately I wasn't the first one to get a pic of Natalie's brace free teeth!  Ethan had it covered by taking a pic with his phone!


The first thing she wanted to do was CHEW GUM!!!  We bought some for occasion.



                         So happy!!!

So much GUM!!!





 I love my kids!  Having a blast blowing bubbles on our porch.  What tops that???





Yup, that's our girl!

1 comment:

88ender88 said...

big day!
this is a sweet record to look back on :)