Saturday, February 09, 2013

You're Just Write For Me



Natalie is getting older, so the simple card Valentines that we used to get don't fly anymore.  I saw an idea on Pinterest that I thought would be perfect for Nat's Valentines this year.  I couldn't find a template  so Natalie and I created our own.  I thought I'd share (on Pinterest too!) so others could simply print how many they need.  Hopefully it works!  

Steps:
1. Click here to view/save/print template as PDF.
2. Cut out hearts
3. Use hole punch to punch a hold on each side of heart
4. Sign
5. Insert pencil/pen through holes!







Our finished product!



Feel free to leave a message if you use my template or have any problems.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

We made these too!! I found it on Pinterest too (probably from you!) and loved how simple and easy it was!