Saturday, June 02, 2012

Mini Photo Shoot

Natalie's first BIG dance recital is next weekend.  This morning I went to her dance school for a makeup tutorial.  I was  in dance performances and I do my own makeup, but I wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly for her.  They had some great tips for stage makeup that I wouldn't have thought about.  I ran to the store and got a few more supplies before getting Natalie ready for her dance pictures.  (They had pictures this week so we don't have to worry about it next weekend.)  Because pictures aren't entirely cheap, I told Nat that I would buy a group pic and take her somewhere to take our own pictures.  She loved the idea.  Here are her favorites from our little photo shoot.




 We went to a park that the kids play at quite a bit and looked for "pretty" places for pictures.









I love her smile in this one!



 We had fun taking a ton of pictures!  I love her silliness!
























 One of Natalie's favorites is the one below on the right.  She looks so grown up!










 Yup, another amazing smile!   I guess its good I can still make her laugh like that!


My adorable dancer.




Big yawn!  These two pics remind me how much of a kid she really is, and I am thrilled to capture moments like it!














 Our favorite picture of the day!


If I get motivated enough, I may print a few of these out and send them with her picture from the Christmas performance...hopefully sooner rather than later!  I can't wait to see her dance on the big stage next weekend!!!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Wow, she looks so much like you did way back when you were in dance class. Beautiful girl. Glad she is able to do this and you are able to enjoy it as a mom.