Sunday, January 22, 2012

No Pics For Now

Looks like yesterday was the last of my automatic posting posts...

I wish I had more ready to go, or the time to go through the pictures from the cruise with Grandma, but I don't right now.  I'm teaching (the class I'm student teaching with) this week (and am scared out of my mind!!!).  I have worked on the presentation for HOURS and have HOURS left to do.  I don't know how I could make this any smoother or how instructors do this for EVERY class.  Its crazy what goes into it!  I seriously never thought it would be this time consuming, and it makes me wonder if I really want to be a classroom teachers someday.  Maybe I'll be a clinical instructor instead.  

We did go hang out with some friends yesterday.  It was a lot of fun and a much needed break for Roby and me!  I think its something we'll need to do more often.  Its two other couples, so maybe we could rotate houses once a month.  Hmmmm  Something to think about!

Hopefully next weekend I'll remember to make more posts.  Honestly, the only pictures I think I haven't posted at this point are from the cruise.  

Hope everyone is having a good January, and that the crazy weather isn't too bad where you live!

1 comment:

88ender88 said...

you're awesome! impressive what you accomplish liss.
hope the presentation went well =)