Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Few Randoms

I'm getting closer and closer to being caught up!  These are still pics from before fall though...The good (or not so good, depending on how you look at it) news is that I don't have many pictures to go through from the time of Ethan playing football to Christmas (most pictures from in between I've already posted).  There are a few things I'm not 100% sure if I'll post about (ex: Natalie's Girl Scout bridging ceremony), but I feel that I should because its something that happened in our lives.  The next big event is the cruise we went on to celebrate Grandma Harris' birthday over Thanksgiving week.  As I make this post (on January 2nd), I have a lot starting up again soon, and am not sure when I'll get the time to make more posts.  We'll see!




During the fall, I spent a lot of time painting Natalie's nails to try and help her stop biting them.  It actually worked really well for a month or two!  Then she had to take the state tests at school and she bit them all off.  I would like to paint them again, but she hasn't asked, so I haven't done it for a while.  Before most of Ethan's football games, we spent the time waiting to paint nails. 




More fun nails.








Natalie ready for her FIRST dance lesson!

She was soooooooo excited!








 This summer Roby (and the kids) built a little gate for our porch to keep the dogs on or off.  They would spend the whole time they were outside either sitting on the porch or running back and forth along the gate barking at the neighbor dogs.















Poor Farley wanted to help, but we wouldn't let him on the porch.



1 comment:

88ender88 said...

you've just stumbled on a new invention! yucky tasting nail polish!!