Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas Morning--Presents Part 1

I decided not cut all that many pictures out, because this blog was started to share pictures...so thats what I'm doing! I love some of their expressions, and won't write much (not even what was from who, because thats not the point). Hope you enjoy them even half as much as I do!!!

I love how excited she gets about clothes!

Two pictures of me!
Before I took a shower and put makeup on!
Eeeek Scary! :-)


I think its very important for the kids to read who presents are from before they open them!

I had no idea she even knew who Hannah Montana was until she got this!

This was probably my favorite reaction to any gift opened that morning! I was the only one who knew what this one was...just watch!
He literally jumped! It was great!




Very excited to have so many new baby blankets!


More books in the series he's been reading!

Gotta love a Sponge Bob video game!


Lots of new earrings!


Yup, he's always silly like his dad!



Even the dogs got some new toys! Can't leave them out!


To Dad
From Natalie


I think Roby will have more fun learning how to make these paper airplanes than Ethan will! ;-)

No one really wondered where Ethan got his silly side from...did they?!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I smiled too hard and my cheeks now hurt. Nice photos. Really a nice post.